Olivia came up to us a couple of weeks ago to tell us her two bottom teeth were loose. We almost didn't believe it, but sure enough they were! How did our little first born girl get so BIG! I didn't think this would be happening for a while yet! So that last week Marcus was here she lost one tooth...
....and then two days later the other one! I was so glad Marcus was here to be apart of this milestone. I know there are things he is going to miss, that he has missed, so every time he can be here for a sweet moment like this it feels extra special somehow. I wasn't sure if he would still be here for the second tooth coming out because he only had one night left and it was still in there pretty good. Olivia gave it some really good twisting the second to the last day before he left and it came out. I think she really wanted him to be here for it too. She is talking a little funny with both those bottom teeth gone. She is so cute I can hardly stand it!


No comments:
Post a Comment