I threw together a birthday for Olivia and planned it the week before we had it. Her one request for party food?? Vegetable, lots of vegetable with especially cauliflower and sandwiches with salad in them (like as in a deli sandwich with lettuce). SERIOUSLY?? Of all the food she could have on God's green earth the only thing she requested was veggies?? I mean I am happy and all but what kid does that? Even when I offered pizza (way easier party planning wise) she totally held her ground. So I made little deli sandwiches with toothpicks, a veggie tray, a fruit tray and cupcakes. She was the happiest little girl EVER!
I am blaming it on preggers brain but these are the only shots I got during the actual party (face palm). It was a princess tea party theme and everyone came in their fancy fancies.
Our really good friend Shauni came over earlier in the day and spent forever curling Olivia's hair so she could be extra fancy for her fancy party. Michelle was supposed to be in town for the party but with her flight delay she wasn't there and I had been planning on her helping me get things ready so it worked out PERFECTLY that Shauni could be the hairdresser. Olivia's hair takes forever to curl and a ton of hairspray to keep the curl in so while they were at it I was able to prep the last things for the party.
We really had Olivia stacked high on those cushions for her curl-a-thon!
Jessica made her this darling purse and Tori gave her some of her very own dollars to pick out something special. Decisions, decisions! She had some much fun the next day picking out a little treasure at the BX.
Murphy got her this PRINCESS laptop. The girls love playing with it! She got a lot of wonderful presents from some pretty wonderful people here! Lucky girl!
My darling, sweet Olivia is 5. How did this happen?!?! She is such a treasure to me and her sweet spirit is so needed in our home. She is everything I could ever want or wish for in a first born. I am so blessed to have her in my care.





No comments:
Post a Comment