Cocok's is a really famous Japanese nail salon here on Okinawa. It is pretty much on everyone's bucket list to go to before you leave the island. I am a very luck girl in that I have been able to go quite a few times already! They do the most exquisite nail art and the BEST leg and foot massage after your soak. It is seriously a full 45 min of just the massage part and it feels HEAVENLY. They totally know what they are doing that Cocok's!
Jessica's little girl Sefiny wanted to get her nails done for the first time for her birthday and it turned into a Mommy daughter get our nails done day! Olivia has been SUCH a great helper and big sister for me since Benson has been born (heck she has always been a wonderful, obedient child!) and I had been wanting to do something special just for her. So the timing for this was perfect!
She is my girly girl and LOVES when I paint her nails at home or make her hair super fancy. She will sit as still as a stone and just LOVES to be made up pretty! I told her the day before that I was taking her to the nail place and she about died! She was so cute during the whole thing. They give everyone ice water while they are getting their nails done and she kept telling me how "really really thirsty" she was so I would pass her the little cup so she could sit there all fancy, drinking her fancy water. It was SO cute! The entire column where we are sitting was all our friends getting their nails done and it was such a party!
This isn't the design I got this last time, this was my Christmas theme I got before I had Benson. The detail is SO beautiful! They have a whole book of designs (with like 20 pages and each page has three columns of sample art) that you can choose from. You can also just tell them any style or combination that you want or show them a picture and they can whip it up for you! This blue/silver with the snowflakes and stars is probably my favorite one.
Olivia chose an under the sea theme for her nails. Tropical fish, starfish, seaweed and bubbles with a little sparkly sheen. She was so proud of herself after and walked so careful as to not mess up her nails. He nails are iddy biddy and I didn't think they would be able to fit much on her nails but I was so pleasantly surprised at the detail they got on there! I totally have a punch card to this place and I plan on pretty much going there every 6-8 weeks for the duration of my stay here (that is what I have been averaging this far). When in Rome right?? Or should I say When in Okinawa!




No comments:
Post a Comment