Last week Bianca requested to sit on the potty and actually went! I started screaming I was so excited to see her doing it and she promptly jumped off the potty and ran away from me from fear of my sudden outburst. Luckily she stopped herself mid pee and, with some coaxing, came back to sit on the potty.
She finished doing her business and I made sure my encouragement was a little more low key. She was so proud of herself! We have been trying to encourage her more but she is acting not interested again, which is fine with me. I know it will all come together when she is ready! So proud of my baby cakes, such a big girl!
2 comments:
I love this picture of you, you look so great and happy. It sounds like you are enjoying your life in California!
April
This must be potty week! Russ FINALLY made major headway last week... we're in underpants! YAY!!!
Post a Comment