Sunday, November 6, 2011

Puzzle Time

Auntie Helen brought each of the girls a little present when she came to visit.  Olivia's present was the Fancy Nancy puzzle.  Girlfriend LOVE her PUZZLES!  It has 100 pieces and Helen was sure it would be a little past what Olivia could do on her own.  We were shocked when she hunkered down and busted that puzzle out.  Picking up pieces and putting them where they go on the very first try without prompting.  She asks to do it over and over again.  Sometimes I help her and sometimes she just does it by herself.

This little lady is also in LOVE with Fancy Nancy things.  They are such fun books of this very fancy little girl and they have all kinds of fabulous words in them.... like iridescent, voilà, magnificent...Our library here has quite a few so we have been borrowing them each week.  Olivia always asks the librarian "Is it okay if I please may borrow these books?".  Then Bianca gives the librarian her books and says some intelligible words that mean the same thing.  Big sister is all about the fancy right now and I am loving it!

3 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

how cute, that is really good, 100 pieces!

Anonymous said...

girlfriend is a straight up rockstar!! way to go Oliviaaaaaa!! Also, big thanks to mom for all the tips on what to get for the soon to be birthday girl!!!

Deanne said...

SOOOOOO glad you are blogging again. I miss those babies and you too!