Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween



We had a ton of fun over Halloween weekend.  The Friday before we went to our Ward's Trunk or Treat.      It was a ton of fun and we invited our friends to come with us.  Va (short for Vaisi...I am not sure if that spelling is right..)  is Olivia's little buddy.  We hit up the park with them quite a bit and Maria has a little baby girl that Olivia ADORES.  Whenever they come over, the first thing Olivia asks for is to hold Nanasi.  Va also made both my girls some bracelets and he calls them his "home girls" so Olivia calls him his "home boy".
Anyway, we had a ton of fun with them at the Trunk or Treat.  Olivia was dressed as Belle and Bianca was Princess Tiana.
On actual Halloween my neighbor and I took our kids out to trick or treat together.  We had so much fun and our kids love each other.  It was such a wonderful Halloween!

2 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

ok so Olivia is beautiful, like drop dead, poor marcus is going to have to watch all the boys with her :) how fun I love halloween we went with our friends too and had a great time :) now what do we do with all the candy cause it doesn't look good on my hips, miss you :)

Andrea said...

Olivia is a beautiful Belle. I agree with Lesha. What a doll.