We always manage to stay pretty busy around these parts. I love having my house full of people and having friends over to play. At least once a week I have a bunch of kids over for a big play date morning. It normally starts with me watching one kid when my friend has an appointment or something and then I send out texts to a few of my other friends or Mom's who I think could use a break and invite their kids over.
The kids have a blast and we have some kind of fun lunch altogether. My kids get tired out and have a really relaxing afternoon after everyone leaves and I have an uplifted attitude after helping out some friends.
Friendships are nurtured during these times....Olivia's bracelet from her home boy...
I love it that my kids love being home as much as they like it when we go out for adventures. I can normally get some kind of deep cleaning done on something when everyone is playing. I feel better, the kids feel better, the day goes by fast. I always want our kids to love being at home and having kids come and play!

1 comment:
so true I need to be better about being at home, if there are other kids it does make it easier but I would rather be out on adventures anyway and I need to be better about just enjoying them when they are here cause time is flying by and wow, what will we do with ourselves when they are teenagers, yikes that scares me :)
Post a Comment