I got my hair cut and colored by another military wife here at Ord. She has part of her garage transformed into a little hair salon area. It had been a long while since I got it trimmed and my hair was needing some love real bad. Rebecca, the hairstylist, charged really cheap prices so for a partial highlight and cut it cost me just a little bit more than just a haircut from back home. I haven't had my hair colored in over 5 years so I was really pumped for a little change and to get some highlights back in.
Since Jayme posted a hair straight picture I figured I would too! She blew it out and straightened it for me and I made sure to take a picture because it will probably not be straightened by me any time soon. I don't have the patience for it and I prefer my hair curly because when it is straight it makes my long shaped face look REALLY LONG. Having the curl evens it out and gives more roundness to my face.
So pretty much I feel like a million bucks and have been walking around today with a little extra swing in my hips because I feel so sassy with a little color in my hair. Marcus is loving the new sassier me as well ;)


3 comments:
Yep, I like it. I told Jayme this too, but I prefer the curls on you too! You guys are so lucky to have them and rock them :)
Looks great!
I don't think I've ever seen you with your hair straightened. It's super cute! Nice to be able to change it up although I too like the natural, curly look!
You and Jayme could totally pass as sisters. You both have those cute freckles!
Post a Comment