Olivia and I crafted today when Bianca was sleeping. We made some rings and picked out a picture of Auntie Helen to print off the computer. I explained to Olivia how each of the rings represents one sleep until Auntie Helen comes and that everyday we are going to take a ring off. As soon as all the rings are gone then it will be the day to get Auntie Helen from the Airport.
We put it up on the wall of our living room and Olivia is so excited. I am so excited too and it is quite possible that I am more excited than Olivia. Which, that is saying something, because Olivia just wanted to rip all the rings off as soon as we put them up so we can get Auntie Helen from the airport tomorrow. I am so excited to have a guest from back home and Marcus will have 4 days off when she is here. It is going to be MAGICAL!
Auntie Helen, we can't wait until you come to see us!!
2 comments:
I'm getting excited too. Love the countdown idea :) I do have to ask though.... were did you find this picture ???? Really ??
I know Helen. I had Olivia help me pick the picture and it was the first one we came across in the Helen file. She was persistent enough about it being the one she chooses so I just went with it. It is a little date, oops!
Post a Comment