Sunday, August 28, 2011

7 Years Baby.

While we are still in August I better post about our Anniversary. August 14th marked 7 years of marital bliss!
The first picture is the one we sent out with our invitations. Marcus scanned all of our pictures into the computer and these other ones were some of our favorites but just didn't quite make the final cut.
Lesha was our photographer extraordinaire and looking through all of these she had to put up with a lot of gushy, kissy shots. Ain't that what friends are for?
I was in WA for my sisters wedding so this was the second year in a row of being apart for our Anniversary. Last year Marcus was in BCT starting our Army adventure. I am horrible with dates and always forget it is our Anniversary until a terribly embarrassing point during the day. I have really been trying harder lately to remember dates better and feel like I am making progress to that effect!
I love my Marcus. He is such a good husband and wonderful father. He works so hard for us and is so considerate of us and our wants and needs. He is sly with his humor and always cracks me up. He is quiet and calm, totally content to let my big personality take center stage. He also knows how to bring my back to earth when my personality gets a little too big.
It really hit home to me as we were driving back down our street when we got home from our vacation. Even though we haven't been here that long, being with my family makes wherever I am Home. He is the keeper of my heart and takes care of it so well.

7 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

yeah I took those pictures what up great camera lady:) hahaha loved working at the fair with you, and miss you glad you love it there though

Musicmom-Amy said...

Awww, I remember your wedding! So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures.

I'm so sorry about that Tide fiasco. What a mess. I can only imagine how tired you were!

Michelleeeeee said...

ummmm. i totally love you guys!!!! happy anniversary. you are an inspiration to me... yep mushy ...

Andrea said...

Those pictures are super cute. You both are great.
Happy Anniversary!
and it was great seeing you at the fair!

Jayme said...

Happy Anniversary!

April said...

That was so sweet and very well said. I love the very last line...he is the keeper of my heart and takes care of it so well. That was beautiful. I"m happy that you found such a good man, you deserve it! Happy Anniversary.