We spent a good chunk of our time during the weekends and Helen and Ed's house. Have I ever mentioned how magical they are? Oh, I have? Oh, only a kerbillion times already? Oh. Well I am going to tell you again, they are MAGICAL.

Bianca loves her Uncle Ed. Like she would follow him into the ends of the earth. If we couldn't find her someplace, chances are she was making a royal mess (more on that later...) or following Uncle Ed around.

We had picnics on the front lawn, napped a lot, slept in a lot! Like Bianca would sleep until 9:30 or 10:30 every time we were there. It was always the perfect storm of a busy week and then a quiet weekend at Helen and Ed's that made us all suddenly feel how tired we were.

We played with lots of bubbles, or if you are Bianca, dumped outs lots of bubbles.

We also swung in the hammock, cuddled, watched HGTV, read magazines, ate food and stayed up until at least midnight every night talking. Staying there, with all it's sweeping views of the pasture land, is refueling to my soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment