I was folding and putting away clothes and I realized something. I have, somehow, taken over the entire closet. We boxed up a lot of Marcus' clothes before he left and all that is really in the closet is his suits.
.
I have the whole rack, on both sides, full of my clothes. I haven't been shopping, besides a very limited few new purchases, all my stuff has somehow oozed all over the whole place. Then I realized I was very content with my closet conquering. Which isn't a problem right now.....but it will be when I eventually will have to share closet space again.
.
Also I am a very light sleeper by nature and I think I have gotten used to sleeping solo. Olivia had a nightmare and slept with me the other night and I woke up with every roll over that she made. Ruh, roh. Me thinks I might be in trouble!
.
On a happy note, I found the camera! Yeah! Pictorial posts soon!
2 comments:
you have so many clothes because you have stuff that doesn't fit you any more
lol :) there are SOME perks :)
This morning, I woke up to find Kevin gone (he had went out to sleep on top of the heater... a mental soother for him) and Russ sleeping face down with no blankets next to me... this was like 5:30 AM? Long story short, I must have been sleeping like a ROCK because I had just put Lucas down after nursing him at 5 AM. Yeah, I can sleep through anything if I'm tired enough and I usually am :)
Post a Comment