It pays to have a nice friend who offers to take a family picture for you to have in your husbands absence. It pays to have an understanding friend who will drop everything and race over to WCC when you have procrastinated (yet again) and are under the crunch for time.
It pays to have a patient friend when your eldest child has a temperature of 103.4 for said pictures and spent the first 20 minutes crying and holding her mekup bowl.
It pays to have a loving friend who knows just the right words to say to your eldest childs little spirit to pull her out of the funk and have a little fun, fever and all. 
It pays to have a friend who has just enough sass to make your husband behave amidst all his attempts at goofiness. Goofiness meaning making riduculous faces to ruin the picture.

It pays to have a forgiving friend who doesn't mind while you sneak snacks into your kids in between shots because you neglected to feed them one at home and it is fast approaching dinner hour.
It also pays to have a kind friend who remembers to get the pictures into costco for developing when you have forgotten.
It pays to have a friend that rocks and blows you away with some photos that total capture the essence of your little family. Kaitlyn, you are my hero. .
I want to blow one up for my wall, can you tell me what your favorites are so I can decide which one to choose? I am not good at things like this! Thanks!
12 comments:
i am glad you like them!
Great job, Kaitlyn. I love all, but I must say I like the 3rd to last best. Well done guys!
Love the last two, for a wall picture. Love the first one!
love them all you look great! my favs are the one with you laughing and then the 2nd to last one:) everyone is going to like different ones then how will you decide?:)
I like #4 (the one where you are laughing) and the last one. Awesome job Kaitlyn!!!
I honestly LOVE them all, they turned out amazing.... what a darling family! If i were to blow one up, probably either #5 or #6. Go Kaitlyn... these are awesome!
The last four are all REALLY good. you could blow up a collage.
the costco.com photo center has a collage option!!
p.s having a friend like that makes life so much better. NOTHING beats having one.
There are so many good ones it's hard to choose. I like #5 best for a wall pic. The collage idea that your previous poster suggested would also be really cute. Poor Olivia! I hope she's feeling better!
These are awesome pics! And I don't always say that! :) I seriously love them!
How beautiful! I love them. Good job Kaitlyn!
Good job Kaitlyn! I like the last three.
Cute! The last three are my favorites also. By the way you look so good, hot momma!
Post a Comment