Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Her Job

No matter how many times I put all the couch cushions back together on the couch, she will take them apart to rearrange them how she thinks they should go. Couch cushions and chair cushions intermingling. Blankets going where cushions should be, all the cushions piled high into a tall pillowy seat for a giant.
.
Then she also sees it as her job to take off any article of clothing that I put on her (when we are at home). I even have loungy shorts and shirts that are more comfortable for... well... for lounging about our house, but even those come off minutes after they adorn her skin. So her uniform is just her in her diaper, prancing about my house, rearranging all my couch cushions.
.
I can't say I blame her, I would love to able to just prance around the house in my underwear all day with my biggest task to decide how the couch cushions should be adjusted.
.
It's a hard job but somebody has to do it.

1 comment: