So why is it that a time change of an hour can freak my kids up so much? Olivia's patterns for the day have gotten all freaked up and last night she WANTED (as in asking) to go to bed at 6:30. She was out the minute that she hit the pillow. The only problem with that is the earlier she goes to sleep, the earlier she wakes up... ergo the earlier I have to wake up.
Bianca has been having a fussy time this week that is between 4 and 6 where she is really restless and needs to be held the whole time. That isn't a big deal as much as the fact that Olivia has been crankster extraordinaire from shortly after nap to bedtime. So basically the last two hours before Marcus gets home I am just trying to survive and kinda loosing my mind in the process. I hope that things will get regulated by the end of this week so I can get some more sanity. My threshold for whining has about hit its limit!
5 comments:
I HATE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS!!! I don't know who is lucky enough to have kids that aren't thrown by this, but Russ is literally freaking out at my feet right now and it's only 9:17 am! But he thought it was time to wake up at 6 :) grrrr!
I KNOW! Olivia is worst after nap time but it doesn't mean she is an angel BEFORE nap. How can they be so cranky when they JUST woke up for the day?!?!
i am totally with you! i dont understand why ONE stupid hour makes such a HUGE difference!
funny my kids have had the opposite I must have gotten up five times to check on Kate,I put her down at 9 and she woke to eat at 2 and then not until 6 sweet night for me.
hey vashti. i need your email address to add you to my protect list to see my blog. you can email me at bryanandmelissabingham@hotmail.com or leave a comment on my blog
Post a Comment