Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Seriously?


So in October Marcus was sick, followed by Olivia and then followed by me. We have had 7-10 days of no one being sick and Olivia woke up the boogies crusted all over her face and just looking so forlorn. So according to this cycle I can expect for members of my family to be sick for approximately 70% of each month from now until the late spring.
`
I feel like I just got my house decontaminated from the last round. Once I saw that Olivia was sick again I just wanted to crawl back into bed for the rest of the day. For my sanity there has been lots of Sesame Street on (thank goodness that the new season has started, I was really getting sick of all the reruns!). There has also been lots of juice drinking. Water and milk are the norm, juice is for special occasions but beings how the milk makes the booger factory work overtime I have been letting her have rasp lemonade all day. I know that this is the norm and that I should expect with the more children that I have, the more chances for people to be sick.... but it doesn't mean I have to LIKE it. Alright enough complaining, I gotta go wipe my kid's runny nose.

3 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

I hate that so sorry

Unknown said...

Okay, have you been making bread? I swear we've been healthier because I've been making home-made bread... with freshly ground wheat (it's supposed to be good for your immune system). Worth a try! I hate the winter sick cycle!

Sarah said...

I know how you feel. We are sick again, too. It sucks. I think I'm ready to live in a bubble.