So I have to say I was pretty excited to click on my blog and see that my "fetus" has made it's way down to the RED SECTION! After seeing that ticker for so long just hanging out in the middle it did give me a little thrill to see that I was in the "end zone" so to speak. Ah, the little things that can brighten your day ;)
4 comments:
funny know how you feel hope you stay cool this summer
Good old fetus! :)
Stay cool,
Courtney
:) That totally reminded me of 7th grade yearbook signing... :)
Yay! You're in the final stretch!
One more thing... I just walked by the TV and Russ was GLUED to it and he never pays attention and guess what, it was that orange "hungry" guy! I thought of you... I wonder what the deal is with those commercials?!?!?
Post a Comment