So if a certain pregnant lady had been having chocolate haggen-dazs ice cream as a breakfast appetizer that wouldn't be UNHEALTHY...Right???
I mean it is dairy, so it's just giving me a jump start on my daily calcium allowance. (Conveniently forgetting about all the fat and sugar that is accompanying the dairy). I'm starting to be afraid during my morning weigh ins! This same person might also be eating said dairy product as a night time snack, afternoon snack and as a "kids won't stop crying" snack. It probably doesn't help that the same pregnant lady also found a plethora of ice cream on sale at Safeway this week. How can it be so wrong when it feels (AND TASTES) so right?!?!
This might become a problem!
7 comments:
it sounds like it already is...
ps. "kids won't stop crying snack" now that is funny.
pps i can't believe how pregnant you are. your pregnancy is flying by for me!
I'm not even pregnant, and I've been eating chocolate chips for breakfast!
Hey, how do you feel about 30 Rock. I know you love The Office. I've watched the fist 8 episode, and while it's funny, it's not great yet.
MMMmmm...
If you name her Astird and start singing son of a preacher man to her, then I'll worry :)
i say live it up while you can! and i'm with kaitlyn, i can't believe how far along you are already! i hope it's going by that fast for you too!
I did the Haggen-Dazs breakfast for a little while a couple months ago. I was seriously obsessed with them. I TRIED to limit myself to one a day. Now I just try to stay away from the freezer section at Costco.
the kids wont stop crying snack is too funny and too real I am trying to think what mine is? yeah I thought I would be better about staying away from dairy when I stopped nursing but I am not and I need to get back to it cause I can really notice a difference and I can see the weight packing on.
You are a genius! Ice cream for breakfast!! I wish someone had told me about this sooner. Think of all the mornings I've missed that I could have been eating ice cream. Thanks, Vashti. You have the best ideas!! ;-) I like this baby girl already, she has great style!!
Post a Comment