Wednesday, April 1, 2009

You have GOT to be KIDDING me!!

So I am pretty sure in the world of germs that infect you and make you feel horrible, this is what they must be seeing (see above picture).


A Giant enormous welcome mat in front of our house, with reader boards that say:

"Please come and infect our house with your nasty little selves, WE WOULD LOVE TO BE SICK!"

Olivia started projectile vomiting EVERYWHERE this morning. Need I remind you that we were dealing with this scene only a mere TWO WEEKS AGO!!!!!! Not to mention the fact that we all had colds last week and the two weeks prior to the flu hitting. I have been fairly patient with all the nose goobers, runny poop diapers and stomach contents flying, but everyone hits their breaking point and I am SO THERE!!!

So far she has been through four (count em) FOUR outfits and several blankets that I have laid down for protection on the couch. Every single part of her bedding has just made it to the dryer (even the bumper, so must have been doing the gymnastics while throwing up this morning). I have a feeling I might run out of clean clothes and sanity before the day has run out.

~Just realized I have a patch of dried throw up on my shirt-NICE!- So that is where that smell was coming from~

Wish Me Luck!

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh no! That's horrible! I hope she feels better soon.

Sarah said...

Your poor family! Hopefully this fills your "sick" quota for the rest of the year!

Lydia said...

So sorry :( I hope you get a break soon.

Musicmom-Amy said...

Awww, man!!! You poor things!!! :(

Peter and Lesha said...

I sooo feel you thankfully not the trowing up part but we all just had cold two weeks ago and guess what they are back, and on our vacation too. sucks I hate being sick. sorry she isn't feeling well. let me know if you need anything

Alicia said...

Poor things. You and Olivia. I am so sorry to hear about that. I hope she gets well soon. She's sure a cute kid.