Monday, September 15, 2008

It's Heritage Time!!

This....Plus this....Equals THIS!!!!
So my dad is Cree Indian (Saskatchewan Cree, of the Big Bear Tribe, to be precise) with a little french mixed in and my mom is French. So I guess combine the two and you get a curly haired girl that could pass as Greek, Jewish, German etc. My younger sister Santaija looks the most Indian, darker skin that tans very quickly. She also has amazingly thick, gorgeous hair. She could totally be one of those native people in the movies with hair down to her bum (it's actually almost that long now!). When we were younger she always looked like the little native girl-so cute. I'm kinda the in between one and then Myriah is more fair skinned with lighter hair (when she was little it was blond, when she's in the sun it really lightens up!). Well now you know what it took to make me!! I'd be interested to know everyone else's background-let me know in the comments please ;)

6 comments:

kaitlyn said...

I am essentially a Euro mutt. I am Danish, Welsh, Scottish, Irish, and English. So, based on my heritage i guess it makes sense that i like carbs so much. Funny that we don't share ANY common ancestry.

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

I was Waaaaaaaay off...lol...

I'm German...(Bavarian)on my dads side and Scottish on me moms side :)

Peter and Lesha said...

great idea vashti, I am Irish on my moms side and German and Russian on my dads side

Musicmom-Amy said...

I'm a mutt too :D Welsh, Scottish, French, and English. But of course my brother is the one that gets the olive complextion. People are stunned when they find out we're related because of his Black hair, brown eyes and tan skin.

Tabitha Anderson said...

My dad's side is very Swedish. My mom's side...well, see above!! :)

Kelly said...

I'm about 1/2 and 1/2, Swedish and English. Amazingly enough I married some one the same. Although my mother never knew her biological father so there's something mixed in because my brother looked more native american when he was born.