Oh how I missed you so!! I am so excited for the new season to start I can hardly stand it!! We have been DVR-ing the re runs on TBS and saving them (currently taking up 46% of the space on my DVR, I think it's like 45 episodes). We normally ending up watching one a night (which only takes like 15 min when you can fast forward through the commercials!). Marcus kept trying to get me to watch it and I didn't think I would like it, but after like 3 episodes I was HOOKED!! It is so hilarious and I still laugh at the reruns. It was much funnier when I went to the beginning and watch all of the older ones.
I love these two together! It's my secret wish that they will end up together in real life, the Casino Night is one of my favorite episodes!
"It's a real shame because studies have shown that more information gets passed through water cooler gossip than through official memos. Which puts me at a disadvantage, because I bring my own water to work. ""Welcome to the 8th annual Dundees awards. Before we start, a few announcements. Keep your acceptance speeches short. I have wrap-it-up music and I’m not afraid to use it. "
"So you got the fax. So why didn’t you add it to the resume? What do you mean? Of course martial arts training is relevant. Oh excuse me! I know about a billion Asians that would beg to differ. Uh, yeah I get a little frustrated when I’m dealing with incompetence. Well you know what? You can go to hell too, and I’ll see you there, burning! Fine…oh wait, so you’ll let me know when you’ve made a decision? "
FACT: Dwight K. Shrute is my hErO!!
Last Week They had some of the original episode's of The Office on BBC America, and they too are hilarious!! I've only seen three but I might have to rent and watch all of these too!
So basically I can't wait for the new season to start and am counting down the days until I get my Office FiX!
FACT: I am "The Office" No.1 FAN
9 comments:
Vashti, thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Your comment was so nice, but a lot to live up to! Funnier than TAMN? Yikes!
Your little family is so cute. Where do you live? I looked through many posts, but couldn't tell. I also love your name. I wish I had a fancy, exotic name. Sadly, I don't. Sad. :(
Anyway, I will add you to my cyber-BFF blog roll and Reader, so I can actively stalk you. I am an excellent stalker. In real life, too.
Oh, I forgot to add that I have never seen The Office! I know! In fact, I taped one the other night, thinking I could just sort of wing it, and I couldn't.
I need to get the series on DVD and start watching them. I sort of have a crush on Steve Carrell, in a non-sexual way.
This is Brendon's new favorite show! We may have to tape it for the next 2 years while he is gone.
As inappropriate as it is, my FAVE moment is during the fatefull dinner party at Jan & Michael's condo when he just can't take it anymore and yells, "THAT'S WHAT SHE..."
:) I almost CRIED.
And the broken plasma TV was pretty great too :)
Hello fellow blog stalker! Dont feel bad, we all do it. thanks for coming out of the stalking closet though! I think we have met, at least I remember who you are...from a long time ago, I hung out with April (York) Loveland, Berrets, Lindsay Bowerman,my sister is Janell Satterthwaite? she date Dave Wall in high school for a bit...dont know if those ring any bells. I dont remember your hubby but Chad knows who he is. I am glad you are in love with the office too, I am more than obsessed.
yeah, the best show ever!!! we have to have an office party opening night! we too have all the episodes isn't technology great! I didn't like the show at first either but after a couple there is nothing funnier!!
OK, I just have to say, that Ricky Gervais and Steve Carell's bit on the Emmys tonight, made me laugh so hard, I cried.
I would totally vote for that ticket.
I was going to record the emmy's and I totally forgot!! I'll just have to wait until someone posts it on youtube.
Here it is! Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZp6cR4bxbY
Post a Comment