
So my sister sent us a whole bunch of clothes when Olivia was first born, and I kept forgetting to get her the pictures of her in some of them. She checks this blog so I thought I would post some older pictures of Olivia in some of her cute clothes from her Auntie! The yoga pants in the first picture were my fav item of all time. I kept her in them until they were high waters on her. I've tried to find more of them so I can get them in bigger sizes to no avail. They were just the cutest looking pants ever!
So on a side note we were playing games with the Trevor and Kaitlyn last night and I am proud to say that I won @ phase 10. To some of you this might seem like a small feat, but for me it was ginormous. You see I am forever loosing, game of choice is usually Settlers of Catan. Not by choice-I really try to win and the only excuse I think I have is that I'm just not that good, not that I suck, the games are usually pretty close. There are times I come close, but I'm pretty sure I only won once in Catan once like 3 months ago. (I have won playing against other people, Trevor and Kaitlyn are just hardcore good). Normally I accept my defeat graciously, once in a while I get upset (can you blame me?? Week after week of getting my trash kicked!). One time I was so close to winning and out of nowhere Trevor (who prior to this was bringing up the rear) worked some crazy magic and won. This was not one of my gracious defeats-I kinda freaked-okay REALLY freaked. I was so close to victory I could taste it and then HE whips me! Ashamedly I through the tensiest TANTRUM, which to this day we call "going Catan". IE: "Wow- you really went Catan on that one!" or "Way to throw a Catan!". Needless to say I was pretty excited about my victory last night. That should be able to last me another few months until I can wrangle another win in.
3 comments:
She's adorable! And I love Phase 10. Just don't make me play Monopoly. I will probably hurt someone.
congrats on winning the game!! i get SO mad when i'm about to win too.... then out of no where somebody steals your thunder!
Woohoo!! Phase 10 is SO fun. You should try Phase 10 Dice ~ it's gets pretty wild.
LOVE all the pics of Olivia. Always knew Santaija was a great fashion shopper :D (Hey girl!!! How are you? From Sister A.)
Post a Comment