Tuesday, August 5, 2008

DONE-NO SPOILERS HERE!


So I bought the Breaking Dawn book yesterday, I know really late considering I had a countdown of it on my site forever but I could not think about the book with nephews running around my house, and I finished it today. I LOVED IT!! Luckily Olivia really cooperated with playing by herself for a few good stretches to allow her nerdy mom to power read. I think she was so relaxed at having the house all to herself again that she has just been so chill. I thought I was really going to be a goner for my reading sesh because every time I layed her down to sleep, she only power napped for like 15 min and was up and ready to party. But instead of being a crank-master she was surprisingly content to just play around, with a teensy bit of help from baby einstein. I must be crazy to still be awake blogging after going on like 4 hours of sleep last night (what-reading at night is the best time-hardly any interruption), I think I'm on a book high. Kaitlyn was also waiting quasi patiently in the wings to...sink her teeth (hehe)... into my beloved book, and I wanted to get it to her before fair week descended on us. This book definitely did NOT disappoint...now what else is there to look forward to....THE MOVIE ;)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Please tell me this is the last one...

;)

Suzanne said...

I just finished it last night too!! I LOVED IT! I think it was my favorite one.... I can't wait for the movie, we'll all have to go see it together!

Peter and Lesha said...

Hey I left my cell phone at my moms house tonight :( but I would love it if you came with us to lunch (assuming we are still going) if you want I understand if you don't but I plan on picking up my phone on my way into town around 11:30/12 or so, I will call you then and we can plan for the park or I will talk to you at lunch? Sorry I am scatter brain today.

Lydia said...

I got mine Friday night, but have yet to finish...I am being reprimanded for having my nose in a book all day long! But I'm loving it so far....I don't think I want it to end.

kaitlyn said...

i am on pg 200. I stayed up last night until 1145 when i passed out on the couch, I am hoping to get close to the end today! Yipee!!!

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

I finished Monday too :) I was TRYING to savour it, but to no avail... (sniff) I'm very anxious for the movie I just hope it's not CHEEESEY : )

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

I got hooked on the series as well! Actually I started book 1 last Thursday and was done with them all within a week. I guess there's not much for me to do without a job or school.

So I am excited about the movie but do you think they'll make more movies from her other books? I think the most exciting one was Twilight but I just cant see a movie out of Breaking Dawn.