Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I was just practicing!

This was bound to happen at some point.  Olivia decided to practice cutting her own hair today (and a little on sister but it was only one piece and not as noticeable).  She also decided to do this during my basket weaving class at church in the toy room.  A little boy joined in on the action with her, but beings as his hair is so short you can't really tell.

It is really chunky all over and she just looks mangy now.  I am pretty sad because she had been wanting to grow it out and didn't want me to give her any haircuts anymore until it was really long, so the aftermath is all hitting her right now I am pretty sure she fell into depression about it!

It was also QUITE the mess to clean up in the toy room, hair was EVERYWHERE.  The pieces around her face were her longest hair and that is what she cut the most of.  I now need to find a good hairdresser that can even it out (one side is three inches shorter than the other side).  Sigh.  I am surprised we have made it this long without something big like this happening beings how we have two girls!

1 comment:

Jayme said...

knock on wood...none of my kids have ever tried to cut their own hair or anyone elses. poor Olivia.