Thursday, December 15, 2011

Traveling Man

Marcus just got back from a 6 week immersion program at Seoul International University in Korea.  It was an amazing opportunity and an honor to be selected to go.  He was able to learn so much and has really been able to improve his speaking abilities!  We are so proud of him!

He was gone for Halloween and Thanksgiving which was kinda hard on me but at least he is home for Christmas and I am SURE that it won't be the last time we will be apart for a holiday.  We have so many great friends here and a  couple of us families just combined and did Thanksgiving altogether and had a really nice time.

Marcus had to hit the ground running when he got back because he has had a unit test this week over all new material plus cumulative testing to see how much they improved by going to Korea, as well as Olivia's birthday party on Tuesday and ALL three of his ladies bogged down with fevers and or teething. He is super jet lagged and exhausted but I doing all he can to help us.  I woke up to all my dishes done this morning!  He has to get up at 3:30 to get ready for his day and formations and took the time to clean the kitchen for me.  I love that man.  The way to a man's heart is through his stomach... The way to a woman's heart is through cleaning her kitchen!

SO GLAD to have my Marcus back!!

4 comments:

kaitlyn said...

I LOVE THAT SHIRT!!!!

Musicmom-Amy said...

What a love!! Hope all you girls get better quickly.

Unknown said...

amen to that!

Lexi Jo said...

can't wait to see you!