Olivia had an ear infection and was sick within the first 24 hours of Marcus getting back. I also came down with a fever at the same time. Bianca has been teething and it has been just a mess of snot, coughing and crying around this joint.
Olivia woke up after only a few hours of sleep one night because of her ears (we had her on antibiotics the next day) so she came out and cuddled with me. I was watching Willow and she watched part of it with me. Probably not totally age appropriate for her but I LOVE that movie and I was way to into it to stop and switch to something different. I blame it on my raging fever at the time too.
Marcus took this picture of us and I didn't really know why he was snapping it until I looked at it the next day. I realized we both had been sitting there in the same position with our heads braced by our fists. Like Mother, like Daughter!
1 comment:
Can I just say that someone who is sick should not be allowed to look so darling!!! Get better soon - all of you :D
Post a Comment