The treasure box of dress up clothes that I got from Costco last year during the Holidays has been one of the best investments I have ever made. Olivia is a Princess girl. Totally fancy-fancy through and through. I love it! She thinks her life is a Disney musical and she loves to stand on her bed so she can see herself in her dresser mirror and sing songs about whatever she is doing or whatever made up situation she is facing.
She is so imaginative and turns everything into some kind of Princess or Prince game. Even the strap that hangs down from the stroller handle bar! When we are walking she will grab it and pretend it is a princess with long hair (it is a buckle thing so the long hair is the extra strap coming out of the buckle).
Bianca is full of energy and is moving every minute of the day. I think had she had an older brother she would be rocking the tomboy status, but she adores her older sister so by default she adores the dress up. Bianca is crazy about the dress up high heels and my day is to the soundtrack of her clackity clacking up and down the halls!



No comments:
Post a Comment