Thursday, October 6, 2011

Clean A Thon

This week has been DRAGGING by.  I am so excited for Helen to come and visit!  The weather is supposed to be really nice this weekend but during the week it has been super rainy.  Normally I just get us out of the house a ton and play at the park or whatever but all the parks are drenched so we have just been kicking around the house a lot.

Which is making the time go by EXTRA slow.  So to help keep me busy and make the day go by faster, I have been cleaning my brains out.  I have been having a ton of fun doing it too!  There is something so richly rewarding about sitting down at the end of the day and knowing your house glistening clean!  At this stage the girls play really well together and it frees me up to do a lot of the deep cleaning projects that I like to do.

The first picture Olivia was playing with the camera and taking pictures of me cleaning and also telling her how magical it will be when Helen gets here!  One more sleep and our visitor will arrive!

1 comment:

Peter and Lesha said...

I have been cleaning my brains out too, well, more dejunking and organizing but it still feels good how fun for helen to come have a great week and let me switch kids with you when I need to clean cause mine are still working on playing well together, getting there but working on it :)