.
As it so often happens when your hopes get set too high, everything went horribly wrong. The third phase of things going wrong involved me trying to get a hold of Marcus, to no avail because he was not answering his phone. I called and called and instead of just moving on to plan B, I continued to call and call and be frustrated.
.
Then I told Olivia I was very sorry about it "But I am going to Kill you Father."
.
"But why Mom, why you Kiw my Fadder?"
.
"Because he isn't answering his phone and I really need to get a hold of him. That is why."
.
"But Mom! Him wiw answer his phone. I promise! Him a good Daddy. Don't kiw him!".
.
"Well alright, I won't kill him. But I am really frustrated with him".
.
Then when he got home and my day had significantly evened out, she did me one better. She not only saved me from killing her Father, she sought retribution for me.
.
"Daddy. Mom was going to kiw you today. You neber answered your phone. She was bewwy frustrated wid you. Why you hab a phone ifa you neber answer it? Why Daddy? I told her you a good Daddy though, so she neber kiw you".
.
I guess I should probably watch what I say around her from now on. And yes, he did deserve it.
3 comments:
You make me laugh! Please get a recording of Olivia because you will forget how darling she sounds now. (unless she ends up talking like this as an adult)
That is so funny! And so cute :)
TEARS!! That is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!! I am sure Marcus was pleased as well!
Post a Comment