.
(Need a really great Insurance Agent?? I know a great one here... He also happens to be the fella I am working for! Click the link and you can see who it is!)
.
Anyway I plan on cranking out more meals here when my side job ends. Cooking the meals takes place in the teeny tiny kitchen. We keep joking about how it is a one man kitchen. Anytime someone is preparing a meal, one of us other non-meal-preparers will try to go in to help and end up just standing there awkwardly because there is really only room for one person.
.
Darrol and I are often preparing breakfast at the same time in the mornings and there is a lot of "oops, 'scuse me", or "Just gonna sneak in there for a sec", or "oh I just gotta grab that one thing". I feel like that sequence needs to be in a sitcom or something!
4 comments:
yummy!
my mom calls those, "one butt kitchens"
Everything tastes better made from scratch, is my view. I like to make my own sweet and sour sauce too. That is a tiny kitchen! Sounds like you are working hard and cooking good food!
So share the recipe chica!!! ;D
If you google search sweet and sour recipe, it is the first one to pop up. It is an allrecipes.com recipe.
Post a Comment