
A few days ago we got home to find three red envelopes waiting for us. Sweet little cards from my Marcus. Each of them had special messages for us. Bianca was so excited to be able open mail WITH permission. She keeps toting her little card around the house, so proud that it is hers.

Olivia's had a surprise inside. Some pretty rad Thomas the tank engine stickers. They were super thick and shiny and sparkly... I mean spawkwie. When she opened her card, she exclaimed "Oh Mom! Daddy sent me stickers. I LOVE IT!".
.We used those fancy stickers to make a special creation for Daddy. He should be getting his special surprise in the mail on Monday.

My card has proven to be a little bit harder for me to read. Anyone know Korean??
3 comments:
that is the sweetest thing ever!
careful with broadcasting that Korean script to the world! Who knows what Marcus wrote you? (evil grin)
I'm with Suzanne. That is the sweetest thing ever! What a good daddy/husband/guy!
I don't know Korean but I probably could guess what the letter said ;)
Post a Comment