We have a baby on the way! Yes, I am indeed pregnant. Our little bundle of joy will be arriving somewhere around Aug 26 (Marcus Birthday!). ~ Sarah we could be in the hospital at the same time!~
We found out on Christmas morning, a fun little present for us ;) It has pretty cool symmetry because we found out we were pregnant with Liv on Easter, so both on holidays. I'm not thrilled about being huge in the heat of the summer, but it might be nice to see the difference between being due in winter as opposed to being due in summer (I'm trying to think positively here!).
I've been feeling pretty craptastic as the morning sickness has been hitting me hard, worse than with Olivia. I couldn't be more grateful for my wonderful, caring husband! The dishes have been especially hard for me, instantly hits my gag reflex, so Marcus does them as soon as he gets home and after dinner with no complaint. It's been so nice to wake up every morning to a glistening kitchen. He's so great about making sure I take naps when I need them and just being all around amazing. I'm hoping that the morning sickness doesn't last for too much longer (I don't know why they call it morning sickness, as mine gets worse and worse as the day goes on!).
We are really excited for Liv to get a little playmate and wanted to share the news with you all! Hope your Valentine's weekend was a lot of fun!
18 comments:
congratulations! It will be fun to have another cutie running around. Your baby looks like a little tadpole now. deanne
congrats girl that is so exciting
Congrats you guys!! This was a total surprise! How fun!
This is so great!
Congrats!
Yay!!!!!! What great news!
CONGRATULATIONS! i am so excited for you... not about you feeling craptastic though. that sucks! thanks for being such a great friend!
YAY I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT AGAIN! Another precious little one to try and spoil from over yander in Canada. I'm so excited for you too!!
Congratulations :)
Yeah Vashti!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. Let me know if there is anything I can do!! :)
Congratulations you guys, that is great news! I hope you start feeling better soon. That really is no fun at all. But worth it!
whoop whoop!!! ya know what i survived off of when i was puking my guts out with Lily? Gatorade, crackers and peppermint tea. I know everyone is different but hey? maybe it will work for ya?
as for the Kitty? The doctor told us to trade our mid-night feeding with a comfort toy. Its taken about a month or more for her to care about the thing but now insead of us giving her a bottle to have her fall back to sleep the kitty does that for us. It was a pain though, its always hard to let your kid scream....especially for your neighbors when you live in a town house;(
Congrats Vashti! Hope you start feeling better soon
Congratulations! That is very exciting news. But I have to say, I'm surprised your story about bye-bye piggy didn't gross yourself out being pregnant. I personally have not been able to eat bacon since I was pregnant with Jared, even when I am not pregnant I still can't eat it!
Blessings for a safe and happy pregnancy and to always make it to the bathroom on time!
Woo Hoo!! I'm so excited for you, that is such great news! I hope you start feeling better soon!
I heard the great news yesterday and wanted to tell you congratulations!! I had "morning" sickness so bad, my doc gave me some medicine that helped me out a lot.
Yeah! Congratulations! We are pretty much at the same point. I know what you mean about the smells getting to you. They weren't really a problem for me with Sophie, but I am totally sensitive to them this time. Some other similarities...I found out on Dec. 21st, but I told Spencer as a "Christmas present;" and we're due Aug 21st and Spencer's birthday is the 20th. I'm sure we're going to be able to empathize with each other this summer!
I am so happy for your guys! Great news! Do you think you'll have a girl or a boy? I'm so sorry you feel sick. I am with you, morning sickness lasts all day and just gets worse.
Congratulations! That is really exciting. You guys make cute kids:) Hope you get feeling better soon. We missed you Monday at Carson's party.
Post a Comment