If I had to describe our last month, it would be stressful! Marcus has had REALLY late hours studying his brains out and extra Army guy stuff going on. The girls and I have been trying to just keep ourselves as busy as possible, which works most days and then we have a really crazy day where we all decide to be cranky.
The stress is only going to last a little bit longer though! Marcus is gearing up for his final testing. THE BIG DEAL. All his work this past year and a half comes down to three days of testing. Marcus is trying his best to stay cool about it, and I am trying my best to stay cool for him but HOLY COW! It is a big deal. Counting down the minutes almost!
He has already had his final PT test for record while he is here so that was a relief to get that done, he totally rocked it by the way, SO PROUD of him! Next test up is a speaking test where he just talks to a proctor in Korean about anything and EVERYTHING for an hour. The he has a little bit of a break before reading, listening and writing portions happen.
He has done so well so far, his accumulated GPA is a 4.0 and I am SO PROUD of him! He has worked really hard in his studies and worked really hard being a good Daddy and husband. Attending this school is a pretty big deal and it is tough. Army guy stuff on top of all his Korean studies. A lot of people get rolled back or get sent out of the program entirely. It is such an accomplishment just to make it to the end of the course, let alone with such awesome grades.
I will be on pins and needles until all the scores come back in! I know no matter what the scores are, he is going to give it his all. I am so proud of my Marcus with all that he has been able to accomplish this far! WISH US LUCK!

2 comments:
Congratulations to Marcus! That's great!
you guys are inspiring.
Post a Comment