Olivia loves to stand in the windowsill above our bed and look at the world outside. Most of the time the blind is closed, so anytime she is on our bed she tries to rip the blinds down so she can crawl into the window. She just laughs and smiles to herself~she totally loves it. It's been a while since I posted about my little cutie, so enjoy!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Thug Life
Olivia loves to stand in the windowsill above our bed and look at the world outside. Most of the time the blind is closed, so anytime she is on our bed she tries to rip the blinds down so she can crawl into the window. She just laughs and smiles to herself~she totally loves it. It's been a while since I posted about my little cutie, so enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! on the crazy hip hop baby that is... just kidding! i can't wait for your little one to arrive! i am so excited for you guys!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
she is so cute! I love babies dancing. that link was too funny too:)
Post a Comment