So I was tagged on this a while ago (by more than one person, I think) so I thougt I should get to it. It's all about my Marcus!
Where we met: We first met through church (dances etc) and then when I was out on my own he moved into the same apartment complex as me and my roomate Lesha.
How long we dated before we got hitched: One year
How long have we been married: 4 years
What's my fav feature about him: I love the whole blond hair blue eyes thing ;) Very sexzy
What's my fav quality about him: He is a CRAZY hard worker. Like I thought I had a very intense work ethic (two jobs while in school, not to toot my own horn or anything;) but he puts me to shame! He works so hard for our family, at his job and when building our house for us!
What's his nickname for me: He likes to pick random names for me, the biggest one being Barbara. If it's a really tense situation or I am starting to get mad, with the straightest face he will look at me and say "Barbara, settle down.... or Calm down Barbara" Like it is my REAL name. It totally throws me off so then I start laughing and it diffuses the situation. He will also on purpose mispronounce my name (Voshtee, long a sound) when I am doing something to bug him.
His fav color: Red, as in the red button up shirt he has had from the seventh grade and refuses to part with it. I'm not sure as a sign of his frugality, or the fact a shirt can last that long, or as a heirloom he can pass off to any boys we might have so that THEY in turn can where it when they reach the seventh grade! He loves to wear it, you would never know it was that old (it is a very good shirt) You have probably seen it, he wears it at least once a week!
His fav food: Hawaiian Haystacks
His fav sport: FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who said the L word first: He did
First kiss, when and where: It was at my apartment while watching Beauty and the Beast or something like that and it was in late August.
Fav couple thing to do: We love to watch the Office and play with Olivia.
How many kids: Just one
His hidden talent: He's master of minutia. Like all the random facts of random things. He will amaze me by pulling out this statistic of knowledge of tons of different things. Like he would probably kick butt on Jeopardy. He gets most of them right whenever we watch it.
His age: 25
His fav music: Country
What I admire most about him: He is such an AMAZING Dada to our little Liv
His fav pastime: Anything outdoorsy, football, family time, football, swimming, football
Will he read this: yes
I TAG: KAITLYN, SUZANNE, EMILY
5 comments:
Well, despite him liking country music, we still want him on our team for ANY trivia game :D
He sounds like an amazing guy!
And I see my blog was downgraded from hilarious to just read. ;)
YOu guys are so cute :) He should totally go on Jeapardy then... I heard that they totally give you a study guide the night before, I was like "What?" Because doesn't that sound WAY EASY since I thought I was smart when I come up with the answers on my own, now I find out that they are prepped? Hmm.
Vashti, thanks for the tag (I think - hopefully there's not another Emily, that would be embarassing.) Even if it wasn't me, I'm always looking for ways to waste time, so thanks! Hope you guys are well!
i am totally looking up where that farm is and i am SO going to be famous. dont worry when i am hanging out with brangelina ill give you all the credit.
Post a Comment