Friday, October 31, 2008

My little Bubushka



I just love her in this hat. My Auntie Rosalie made it for her and every time she wears it I think of little Scandinavian children. SO CUTE!!
I also love this denim dress of hers, I got it at a garage sale for like 20 cents, such a steal! She is down for her nap right now and I am relishing my quiet time.
Also just have to say I liked having my haircut short during the summer, but am missing the versatility of having it longer. I am going to grow it out. In future if you ever hear me say "I wish I had short sassy hair" or "I just want to chop it off", grab me and say "remember how much you mourned your hair the LAST time you chopped it?". At which point I will hug you and say, "Thank you for showing me the light, how could I have ever thought I wanted it that way?". Oh and................


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

So, what is she dressing up as? I need pictures!

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

SOoooooo cute! I LOVE that hat... but of course little Olivia makes it even cuter!

Kelly said...

She is so cute Vashti, I love those blue eyes!

Peter and Lesha said...

oh my gosh she can't get any cuter!! that is so sweet

Musicmom-Amy said...

You guys are in SO much trouble with those eyes of hers. She looks adorable in that hat too.