Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What's Going On Here??

I must seriously be dumb at blogging, after that last post I tried to add more people to my blogging buddies list and it only let me add one person before saying error and not letting me add any more! I know I'm doing it right because I have successfully added two people but I'm not understanding why it just bombed on me. I feel like I spend 90% of the time on this site just figuring the dang thing out with only 10% doing the fun part-blogging. I will persevere and beat this thing!

4 comments:

kaitlyn said...

You will get it soon! Once you have it all set up that is the hard part. It gets better!

Tanya Bennett said...

How fun for you to have a blog - as you can see by my simple blog that I hate all the set up too!!! Maybe some day I will try something new - you are my inspiration :-) Good luck

Lydia said...

Looks great! :o)

Unknown said...

You're doing fab!